Friday, September 11, 2009

A Birthday Blessing


Tuesday, September 8th, was dearest Katie's 17th birthday. Although this post is a little belated, dear Katie, I want to remind you what a special blessing our friendship is to me. Your sensitive spirit and desire to glorify the Lord in all you do makes me ever-so-thankful to call you my dear friend and sister in Christ.

I pray that, as you grow closer to the Savior in your seventeenth year, the Lord will bless you with His peace and abundant joy. Always remember how much I love you, but never forget His far-surpassing love for you!




You are a beautiful young lady...always remember that you are a princess, the royal daughter of our Heavenly King!

To wish Lady Kate a birthday blessing, visit her blog "A Portrait of a Lady."

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessed 17! I can't believe it either!


    ~Miss Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to her! I got your comment. Don't worry - write me when you can.

    Thanks for the comment about my photo. :)

    It was nice hearing from you, Stranger. :P

    Love,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete